Walk Itinerary
Walk Map
About This Walk
18. 264 Kent Street

This building was erected in 1875 and occupied by J.H. Bliss, a watchmaker and jeweller, who specialised in the supply and repair of maritime chronometers, barometers, sextants and navigational instruments.

This business served the busy port of Maryborough during the 1880s. Visitors to the port may even have availed of Bliss' skills as a maker of artificial teeth.

Continue to the corner of Kent and March Streets, look across to…