Walk Itinerary
Walk Map
About This Walk
20. Riverside Apartments

88-90 Wharf St

In 1853, Edmund Uhr built a home for his family on this site, however the house was destroyed by fire in 1889. During rebuilding, a headstone marking the grave of two of the Uhr children was unearthed.

Completed in 1891 this building was, for many years, a boarding house but has now been converted into apartments.