Walk Itinerary
Walk Map
About This Walk
25. Maryborough Heritage Centre

Richmond & Wharf Sts

Built for the Bank of New South Wales in 1878, iron columns support the verandahs which are decorated with fine iron lace balustrades upstairs and wrought iron on the lower level. During the Gympie gold rush, four million ounces of gold passed through the major banks in Maryborough.

Community groups involved with family and local history now occupy this building.

Continue along Wharf Street to Bazaar Street.
On the corner is the…