The pathway leading from Bazaar Street to Wharf Street is known as the Judges or Barristers Walk. Judges alighted from their carriages in Bazaar Street in full Court regalia and accompanied by Court officials proceeded along this path to the Court House. Heritage listed Queens Park overlooks the Mary River and features a waterfall, lily pond and band rotunda. The park was vested as a Botanical Gardens Reserve in 1866 and gazetted in 1873. Earlier the park was the location of various industries such as boiling down works and sawpits. Note the many fine trees including the magnificent Banyan Fig planted circa 1900.