About This Walk
15. Woodstock House
327 Kent St
Built in 1915 for the National Bank this classical building replaced a two-storey store built in 1863.
It was given the name Woodstock House in the 1980s while being used as a doctor's surgery.
The building was restored in 1997.
Continue along Kent Street.
About half way along on the left is…